Terms and conditions of the B2B sales platform for a foreign customer [UPDATE 03.06.2019]
1. These terms and conditions specify the conditions and possibilities to make purchases on the B2B sales platform available on the Internet site https://sklep.telforceone.pl/, operated by TelForceOne S.A. with seat in Wrocław, ul. Krakowska 119 (50-428), which is entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register (VI Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego) under number KRS: 0000232137, NIP: 8981967851, REGON: 932674375. The terms and conditions contain also provisions governing the delivery of products offered on the sales platform.
For convenience the following terms are introduced:
B2B sales Platform – also known as ”platform”.
1.1. On the B2B sales platform available at https://sklep.telforceone.pl/ purchases can be made by natural persons conducting economic activities and legal persons recorded in registration systems for economic operators in accordance with applicable law. The above mentioned economic operators must at the same time be registered contractors of the TelForceOne S.A company.
1.2. Registration can be done by filling out the registration form, at the following address https://sklep.telforceone.pl/en-gb/register-company-data and sending the necessary documents, proving economic activity.
2. Orders can be placed:
- by phone
- through the platform
Customer Service, Logistics Center Wroclaw
tel.: +48 71 327 20 00
fax: +48 71 327 20 10
3. Product prices (depending on the settings chosen by the Contractor: net [tax excluded] or gross [23% tax included] presented on the sales Platform are visible for registered Contractors after previously logging in to the website.
4. The Contractor receives a VAT invoice for the purchased product.
Forms of payment
5. Contractors of TelForceOne S.A. have the following forms of payment at their disposal:
5.1. Prepayment – to the bank account of TelForceOne S.A specified when placing the order.
5.2. Online transfer - (payment card). Form of payment available after the issuance of the sale document to the previously placed order.
5.3. Traditional transfer – to the account number indicated on the invoice.
5.4. Cash - payment for the order on delivery of the goods by a courier.
6. Settlements of transactions using the method referred to in point 5.2, are conducted through the DotPay Sp. z o.o. operator. This form of payment is possible on the B2B TelForceOne S.A. sales platform, in the section: Customer’s panel -> Payments.
7. When selecting the method of payment, mentioned in point 5.2, the contractor incurs an additional cost (transaction fee), amounting to:
- payment cards in the currency: € (euro) - 0,69% / transaction
- payment cards in the currency: £ (British pound) - 0,89% / transaction
- payment cards in the currency: $ (dollar) - 2,4% / transaction
8. The amount payable and the transaction fee mentioned in point 7 are determined on a case-by-case basis before the payment process.
9. In case of choosing the payment channel described in point 5.2, the transaction fee will be automatically charged from the contractor during the payment process.
10. At the end of the payment process, using the method referred to in point 5.2, the contractor will receive an e-mail from the DotPay operator with information confirming the conducted operation.
11. The operator of the payment mentioned in point 5.2, in the message confirming completion of the transaction, will also send a link to the form – filling it out will allow DotPay to issue a VAT invoice for the charged transaction fee.
12. Regardless of the chosen form of payment, the contractor is obliged to settle payments for orders within the imposed time limits.
Forms and times of deliveries
13. The goods Ordered by contractors in TelForceOne S.A. are shipped through the following courier companies:
- GLS (prepayment, online transfer, traditional transfer)
- UPS (prepayment, online transfer, traditional transfer, cash)
14. The delivery time for an order placed on weekdays is 24 hours and it does not take into account the delivery time of a consignment by the courier company.
15. In the case of orders placed on non-working days or public holidays, delivery time is calculated from 9:00 a.m. of the next working day.
16. The current status of the shipped order can be tracked by logging into the website under the tab My account -> Orders.
Costs of shipments dispatched outside the territory of the Republic of Poland
17. Shipping cost for orders exceeding 1000 € net (only TelForceOne store brand products) is 0 €.
18. In the case of orders not exceeding 1000 € net (distributed brand products and/or TelForceOne store brand products), shipping cost is determined individually with the Contractor depending on their country of residence or shipping address.
Minimum delivery requirement
19. Minimum executed wholesale order value: 250 € net.
20. The delivery requirement threshold may be set individually for the contractor.
21. All information regarding the conditions and complaint procedures are available at: https://sklep.telforceone.pl/en-gb/doc/114/complaints and https://sklep.telforceone.pl/en-gb/doc/113/warranty-conditions.
22. The presented goods and services do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The presentation is only an invitation to negotiations (in accordance with Article 71 of the Civil Code.). In case of doubt please contact the Customer Service before placing an order. We reserve the right not to execute an order for important economic reasons.
23. Due to the nature of sales (B2B model, addressed only to entities referred to in point 1.1 of these Regulations), the Contractor is not able to exercise the right to withdraw from a distance contract, unless the provisions of contracts concluded individually with the Contractor they state otherwise.
24. Despite making reasonable efforts, TelForceOne S.A. cannot guarantee that the published technical data, descriptions, pictures and specifications of products visible in the store do not contain any deficiencies or errors. Possible non-conformities can not be the basis for any claims by the Contractor.
25. These terms and conditions shall apply from 03 June 2019.
26. TelForceOne S.A. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without having to give any specific reasons. The introduced amendments come into force from the date of their publication on the site sklep.telforceone.pl in the tab Regulations.
27. In case of any questions regarding these terms and conditions, any comments should be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.